Intouch Games are the developers of multiple world leading brands in the mobile casino sector. It is privately owned and based in the West Midlands with a technical support teams in Bucharest and Taiwan. As reflected in our corporate strategy, our brands are player centric therefore we constantly focus on what delivers value to them and what constitutes an exceptional player experience – we understand what makes a player tick. Through advancing our digital capabilities, delivering technological innovation and adopting a player focused organisation, Intouch Games has rapidly grown with over 2 million players across its brands and has established itself as a dominant force within the eGaming industry, winning various industry awards. Whilst our brands are player centric, Intouch Games is people centric, the continuation of our success relies on the brilliance and strength of our dynamic teams. We invest in our people, support them with personal development and the growth of their career with us.
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant to take on a highly collaborative role within our internal finance department, working closely with our Cash Manager to assist with the day to day operations within the department.
• Purchase ledger and invoice posting
• Processing supplier payments
• Bank reconciliation and cash allocation
• Revenue reconciliation
• Prepare regular management reports
• Prepayment and accruals and other necessary month end journals
• Reconciling and ownership of various balance sheet reconciliation
• Liaising with all employees for general queries such as testing phone top up, purchase order queries etc.
• Experience in Account Payable, Month End and Management Accounts
• Proficiency in software packages such as Excel and Outlook
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Have a good sense for cash consideration
• Have the right mindset to continually improve processes
Location: Birmingham, UK (+ in-house relocation assistance).
Intouch Games are an award winning eGaming studio; developer of multiple, world leading brands in the mobile casino sector.
From our centrally located headquarters in Birmingham UK, and with additional technical support and collaboration with our sister office in Romania, we’re proud to be able to deliver our entire operation in-house; from concept to game release, player acquisition to 24/7 customer support, we do it all.
Our office is based in Halesowen (B63) but we do also operate with flexibility with the potential to work from home when restrictions lift alongside free lunch and breakfast, free parking, free gym +other perks.
Apply for this job