Experienced Business Analyst with Gap Analysis, IT/Software/Technology sector and Requirement Gathering expertise is required by a multiple award winning, market-leading games studio based in Birmingham who are the UK’s largest privately owned mobile e-gaming company! We currently have just over 300+ employees here at our Birmingham HQ with our services offered across multiple platforms (web, mobile, tablet) with over 5mn+ registered customers here in the UK alone!
In this position, you will be involved in wide variety of projects across the business, taking technical specifications for new features or improvements to existing digital products and bringing them to life by creating user guides, implementation guides and training guides to ensure the smooth delivery of projects across multiple departments. You will have an excellent understanding of User Experience (UX), ensure technical delivery meets all documented requirements and maintain Product Functional documentation in line with any changes made to the product.
You will understand, at a high level, our IT applications so that you can provide context when engaging with business stakeholders as well as using your knowledge to identify and propose capability gaps. In addition, you’ll structure and articulate complex and ambiguous issues in a clear and straightforward way, identifying potential conflicts and managing different stakeholder perspectives so that the right decisions can be made
Experience working as a Business Analyst within an Agile development environment would be advantageous and candidates with an understanding of customer interactions and user journeys and demonstrating a passion for continually improving customer experience will also be of great benefit.
Key skills we’re looking for…
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements, user stories and acceptance criterias.
- Experience engaging with software development and QA testing teams.
- Experience in Agile, Software Development and Project Management methodologies.
- Business Analysis skills, including the ability to elicit requirements from stakeholders and communicate them to delivery teams using recognised tools and techniques.
- Experience with one or more of the following; mobile apps, CRM systems, or call centre systems.
Bonus points for…
- Experience with tracking tools e.g. Jira, Confluence etc.
- BCS/ISEB BA Qualifications.
- Experience working with teams in different locations and timezones.
- Experience working with compliance or other industry standards: ISO, PCI DSS, ASA
Therefore, if you are a highly experienced, driven and ambitious Business Analyst and you would like to join a multiple award winning eGaming studio who have been accredited as one of the ‘Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’, been recognised by the BBC as a top technology employer and have a 1 star accreditation as a ‘Top Company to Work For’ then send in your CV today for review!
Apply for this job