Call Centre Customer Service Representative – Part Time (Nights)
Job title: Call Centre Customer Service Representative – Part Time (Nights)
Location: Birmingham, Halesowen (B63 3BL).
Hours: Part Time, 24 or 36 hours (training for first 3 weeks – M-F 8am-4pm, then onto shift patterns)
Friday – 8pm-4am or 12am-8am
Sunday – 8pm-4am or 12am-8am
Salary: £20,900 (pro Rata)
Our business continues to expand and our Contact Centre team in Halesowen Birmingham is growing! We’re therefore looking to hire Call Centre Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s). You’ll be at the heart of our business helping customers resolve their account queries and ultimately ensure they have the best user journey possible!
You’ll be tasked with giving supportive and accurate information in a concise, professional and personable manner. You’ll gain and maintain knowledge of our online and mobile based games to enable you to respond appropriately to customer queries through live chat, email and phone calls.
You will document customer interactions to enable strong records of the advice given and to support ongoing learning and quality of service. It’s not all cold facts and documentation though, you’ll listen to understand, show empathy and support the resolution of customer needs.
Key skills we’re looking for…
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Positive, can-do attitude and approach.
- Have a professional and personable demeanor.
- Computer literate
Bonus points for…
- Knowledge of Bingo, Casino or Slot based games.
What’s in it for you…
- 34 days holiday per year (plus ability to purchase up to 5 more!) Pro rata
- Breakfast and Lunch covered with our free onsite canteen
- State of the art free onsite gym and shower facilities!
- Regular team social events!
- Private pension (matched up to 6%)
- Regular training, coaching and career development planning
- Access to free counselling, and mental health and well-being services!
- Exclusive perks and discounts to your favourite shops and brands
- Annual salary reviews with performance related pay increases
Apply for this job