Customer Service Advisor
Job title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Birmingham, Halesowen (B63 3BL).
Hours: Full time 40 hours, (shift patterns: 8am–4pm & 4pm–12am) **New Shift Patterns in September: (8am-4pm & 12pm-8pm)**
Salary: £19,000 + performance bonus (up to £150 per month)
Our business continues to expand and our Contact Centre team in Halesowen Birmingham is growing! We’re therefore looking to hire Customer Service Advisors to join our team. You’ll be at the heart of our business helping customers resolve their account queries and ultimately ensure they have the best user journey possible!
Working in the customer service department most of your time will be spent taking calls from our customers, absorbing what they tell you and providing the right information / solutions to their queries.
They could have issues withdrawing / depositing money into their account, or they may have a question around identification, but don’t worry, whatever their query may be we will provide plenty of training which will ensure you are prepared when taking calls and responding to live chat queries.
It’s a fun, fast paced environment where we really do recognise a job well done and with that we offer a monthly bonus of up to £150 for meeting performance and there is plenty of opportunity to progress for those who want it!
Key skills we’re looking for…
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to resolve one query and quickly move onto the next
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Positive, can-do attitude and approach.
- Computer literate
Bonus points for…
- Knowledge of Bingo, Casino or Slot based games.
What’s in it for you…
- 34 days holiday per year (plus ability to purchase up to 5 more!)
- Breakfast and Lunch covered with our free onsite canteen
- State of the art free onsite gym and shower facilities!
- Regular team social events!
- Private pension (matched up to 6%)
- Regular training, coaching and career development planning
- Access to free counselling, and mental health and well-being services!
- Exclusive perks and discounts to your favourite shops and brands
- Annual salary reviews with performance related pay increases
So who are we?
Intouch Games is the company behind multiple world leading brands in the mobile casino (eGaming) sector.
Through advancing our digital capabilities, delivering technological innovation and adopting a player-focused approach, we have gone from strength to strength, experiencing rapid growth along the way. We now have more than 5 million players in the UK and have established ourselves as a dominant force within the eGaming industry, winning a variety of industry awards and accolades.
Apply for this job