Our Intouch Games Human Resources Team is looking for a HR Advisor to join them in our growth.
The main responsibility in the HR Advisor role will be to support three HR Business Partners in providing a comprehensive, professional, and pragmatic generalist HR support service to approximately 350 employees in our UK office.
Skills and knowledge required:
It’s expected that you’ll need prior experience in a HR role, or able to demonstrate relevant transferable skills gained in a similar work environment.
Central to this function is ensuring HR documentation is accurate, compliant and suited to its needs – therefore a key skill will be your meticulous attention to detail in relation to things such as job contracts, employee records, systems input.
Preferably you’ll be educated to a degree level, or have work experience that may be considered to outweigh formal certifications. CIPD qualification whilst not required could be advantageous, a high aptitude for learning is however essential.
- Commercially astute, able to work effectively with stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- A strong work ethic, with a passion for the role, and a commitment to delivering work to a high standard.
- Able to build working relationships based on trust, respect and integrity.
- Highly adaptable and flexible approach.
- The ability to problem-solve and think innovatively, applying sound logic and reasoning.
- A desire to continually develop and improve.
- Own the delivery of operational HR processes such as absence and performance management.
- Monitor key HR statistics, such as sickness absence and staff turnover.
- Manage the HR inbox and provide advice and guidance to staff on general HR queries.
- Process starters and leavers, including carrying out pre-employment checks.
- Provide additional resource to the HR Business Partners, assisting in the delivery of strategic HR projects, and cyclical activities such as pay review.
- Continuously review and suggest improvements to processes and procedures, in order to maximise operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of employment law, in relation to HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate record management in accordance with relevant legislation such as GDPR.
- Any other duties, as assigned, that are compatible with the role.
Our office is based in Halesowen, Birmingham (B63) and When you’re in the office you can benefit from perks such as free lunch and breakfast, free parking, free gym.
Intouch Games are an award winning eGaming studio; developer of multiple, world leading brands in the mobile casino sector. From our centrally located headquarters in Birmingham UK, and with additional technical support and collaboration with our sister office in Romania, we’re proud to be able to deliver our entire operation in-house; from concept to game release, player acquisition to 24/7 customer support, we do it all.
Apply for this job