Internal Auditor with experience working in a regulated environment is highly sought by a multiple award winning games studio based in Birmingham who are the UK’s largest privately owned mobile e-gaming studio! We currently have just over 300+ employees here at our Birmingham HQ and we offer some of the UK’s best career progression plans and earning potential with bi-annual salary reviews!
In this position, you will be responsible for delivering a program of Internal Audit, to provide an independent guarantee that Intouch Game’s risk management, governance and control processes are operating effectively. Working alongside the internal compliance team to ensure the audit scope remains up to date and reflects any regulatory changes, including but not limited to: GDPR, Health and Safety, Gambling Act 2005 and Information Security (ISO 27001).
Your responsibilities will also extend to writing reports which highlight any issues and problems across all areas of the business, anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews (advising how best to deal with them) and partaking in discussions with staff members to work towards improvements to operations.
We are able to initially start this position remote based, where you can work from home until it is safe for us to welcome you to our studio!
Key skills we’re looking for…
- 2+ years experience of planning and conducting audits (either in an internal or external audit role, or as part of a compliance role)
- Experience of assessing large amounts of complex data
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Efficient and organised
Advantageous, but not essential skills include…
- Previous experience of working within the Online Gambling/eGaming industry
- Experience of assessing Health and Safety in the workplace (including reporting and creating risk assessments)
- Level 1 – Practitioner qualification (Internal Audit Practitioner)
- Level 2 – Certified Professional Stage (Certified Internal Auditor) or equivalent, or willingness to undertake an appropriate qualification while in the role
- Experience of ISO:27001 and Finance Regulations
Due to current circumstances we are working from home and recruiting on a remote basis, with a view for this position to be based in our gaming studio in Halesowen, Birmingham once restrictions have eased.
Therefore, if you are an Experienced Auditor with at least 2 years’ experience in the banking, legal, compliance or auditing sector and you would like to join a multiple award winning eGaming studio who have been accredited as one of the ‘Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’, been recognised by the BBC as a top technology employer and have a 1 star accreditation as a ‘Top Company to Work For’ then send in your CV today for review!
Apply for this job