Japanese speaking SEO Content Writer
Japanese speaking SEO Content Writer with experience in writing commercially focused, B2C copy across different platforms (Website, Blogs, Social Media) is highly sought by a multiple award winning games studio based in Birmingham who are the UK’s largest privately owned mobile e-gaming studio! We currently have just over 300+ employees here at our Birmingham HQ and we offer some of the UK’s best career progression plans and earning potential with bi-annual salary reviews!
In this position you will be responsible for contributing and creating innovative content and executing SEO Strategies within our Marketing and Commercial Division and will manage a broad range of SEO content across multiple platforms to promote our brands and products.
Alongside this you will analyse SEO performance and optimise conversion rate, identifying new opportunities and make data driven decisions. With a highly commercial attitude, you will be an integral part of the team in helping to further enhance international marketing opportunities, often in rapid response to sudden development in the diverse world of online gaming!
Key skills we’re looking for…
- Proven experience in writing copy for commercial audiences
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to conduct SEO keyword research with your culture understanding of the market
- Experience of optimising existing onsite content to improve the SEO keywords ranking
- Previous experience of SEO tools (to continue monitors the trend of market and keywords) such as Google Console, ahrefs, Moz etc.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be customer obsessed – champions the needs of customers
- Fluent Japanese speaker
Bonus points for…
- Experience with using WordPress
- Experience writing for multiple international audiences
- Previous online gaming/eGaming sector experience
Therefore, if you are a keen Copywriter with a passion for writing engaging content, and would like to join a multiple award winning eGaming studio who have been accredited as one of the ‘Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’, been recognised by the BBC as a top technology employer and have a 1 star accreditation as a ‘Top Company to Work For’ then send in your CV today for review!
Apply for this job