Mid-Level C++ Programmer – C++14, C++17
Mid-Level C++ Programmer with excellent C++ (C++11, C++14, C++17), Web, SQL/MySQL/NoSQL and IDE (Eclipse, Visual Studio etc) expertise is required by a multiple award winning games studio based in Birmingham who are the UK’s largest privately owned mobile e-gaming company! We currently have just over 300+ employees here at our Birmingham HQ with our services offered across multiple platforms (web, mobile, tablet) with over 5mn+ customers here in the UK alone!
In this position, you will work within our back-end development team working directly with web and server programmers building scalable, high performance and robust software solutions to support multiple client platforms in a high-availability environment. You will develop back-end game logic, a wide variety of new software features and implement a number of mobile payments solutions in a team of highly skilled and experienced software programmers.
You will get full oversight of the full development lifecycle, play an active role in software design designs (both client and server side) and you’ll also interface with various data services on a number of solutions related to our back-end servers (both Linux and NoSQL solutions).
We have a multitude of servers and databases across Linux, MySQL and NoSQL solutions so skills interfacing with these would be of real use.
Key skills we’re looking for…
- Good commercial C++ (C++11, C++14, C++17) coding experience.
- Experience with IDE’s such as Eclipse.
- Experience with web based technologies.
- Ability to build scalable, high performance, robust software to support multiple client platforms and high-availability environments.
Bonus points for…
- Advanced skills interfacing with MySQL and NoSQL (redis, memcache, MongoDB etc)
- Commercial expertise coding C++ on Linux platforms (Debian, Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu etc)
- Good Linux OS familiarity (including debugging skills)
Therefore, if you a highly skilled C++ Programmer and you would like to join a multiple award winning eGaming studio who have been accredited as one of the ‘Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’, been recognised by the BBC as a top technology employer and have a 1 star accreditation as a ‘Top Company to Work For’ then send in your CV today for review!
Apply for this job