Part-time (Night Shift) Call Centre Representative (CSR)
Job title: Part-time (Night shift) Call Centre Representative.
Location: Birmingham, Halesowen (B63 3BL).
Hours: Part time: (24hrs or 36 hrs)
Shifts: Weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) night shift: 8pm – 8am OR midnight – 8am.
Part-time (Night Shift) Call Centre Representative (CSR) with excellent customer service, verbal communication and customer support skills is highly sought by a multiple award winning games studio based in Birmingham who are the UK’s largest privately owned mobile e-gaming studio! We currently have just over 300+ employees here at our Birmingham HQ and we offer some of the UK’s best career progression plans with the opportunity to progress your career across multiple departments here at Intouch Games Ltd!
In this position, you will work as part of a close knit, collaborative contact centre team who are at the heart of our business and manage our customer’s queries via various channels including inbound, live support and email. You will have the opportunity to work within a fun environment whilst answering customer questions and maintaining an appropriate tone within the chat room for all players to enjoy, ensuring conversation flows in a lively atmosphere and ensuring all customers feel at home and welcome.
In addition to this, you will promote the company’s services to both existing and new customers, keep the chat room a fun and engaging area and being mindful of any forms of inappropriate language and/or behaviour or content. You’ll be tasked with giving accurate, concise information in a professional and personable manner whilst maintaining up to date knowledge of our range of online and mobile based games! You will respond to customer queries through Live Chat, email and phone calls and accurately document each customer interaction whilst upholding the highest levels of integrity, service and professionalism with each and every customer correspondence.
Key skills we’re looking for…
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Positive, can-do attitude and approach.
- Have a professional and personable demeanour.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Bonus points for…
- Knowledge of Bingo, Casino or Slot based games.
What’s in it for you…
- Regular team social events!
- Private pension (matched up to 6%!)
- Monthly performance related bonus (earn up to an extra £150 a month!)
- Regular training, coaching and career development planning
- Access to free counselling, and mental health and well-being services!
- Exclusive perks and discounts to your favourite shops and brands
- Annual salary reviews with performance related pay increases
Therefore, if you are an excellent communicator with a real interest in people and you’d like to join a multiple award winning eGaming studio who have been accredited as one of the ‘Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’, been recognised by the BBC as a top technology employer and have a 1 star accreditation as a ‘Top Company to Work For’ then send in your CV today for review!
Apply for this job