Responsible Gambling Officer – Full Time Nights
Our business continues to expand and our Responsible Gambling team in Halesowen Birmingham is growing! We’re therefore looking to hire Responsible Gambling Officer’s (RGO’s). The purpose of this role is to focus on reducing gambling problems of customers – in compliance with regulations, and to be responsible for assisting our customers with their responsible gambling related queries.
You will need to adopt an empathetic approach when dealing with the sensitive issue of gambling addiction via numerous channels (e.g. via phone, live chat and email) whilst keeping up-to-date with regards to regulatory requirements in the ever changing regulatory landscape of online gambling.
You will have the opportunity to work across multiple departments across our business in a collaborative manner to facilitate and integrate a company-wide understanding and appreciation for the UK gambling industry’s social responsibility requirements and incorporate this as an integral part of our daily operations.
Hours: Full time 40 hours. This position will be working 5/7 days of the week, covering shifts 12am – 8am including weekends.
Key skills we’re looking for…
- Good knowledge/experience of UK Responsible Gambling processes.
- Background in gambling industry.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to thoroughly investigate customer accounts.
- Experience assessing risk and regulatory concerns.
Bonus points for…
- Knowledge of AML, CDD and/or EDD processes.
What’s in it for you…
- 34 days holiday per year (plus ability to purchase up to 5 more!)
- Breakfast and Lunch covered with our free onsite canteen
- State of the art free onsite gym and shower facilities!
- Regular team social events!
- Private pension (matched up to 6%)
- Regular training, coaching and career development planning
- Access to free counselling, and mental health and well-being services!
- Exclusive perks and discounts to your favourite shops and brands
- Annual salary reviews with performance related pay increases
Apply for this job