Technical Customer Support Advisor
Technical Customer Support Advisor with excellent customer service skills and technical knowledge is highly sought by a multiple award winning games studio based in Birmingham who are the UK’s largest privately owned mobile e-gaming studio! We currently have just over 300+ employees here at our Birmingham HQ (with additional offices in Taipei and Bucharest) with our services offered across multiple platforms (web, mobile, tablet) with over 5mn+ registered customers here in the UK alone!
In this position, you will have the opportunity to join a brand new Commercial B2B team at our 400+ workforce (UK, Romania and Taiwan) to support our customers (both new and existing) with technical queries. This can involve technical advice through the onboarding process and other touch points of the customer journey. You will work closely with our technical and account management teams to resolve any issues on first contact wherever possible. As a business, we design, develop, test and implement every aspect of the games we create – we don’t use third parties for any part of the software development lifecycle and this gives us the unique opportunity to have complete and full control of every aspect of our products which we can now launch into brand new markets!
We have a vast array of mobile games across our brands with a combined catalogue of over 200+ current live games which have won multiple eGaming awards and are proven to be successful, as we currently have just over 5mn+ customers (B2C) in the UK market generating over £60mn+ per year. This role supports the team that is bringing these games to international markets!
It is essential, that the right person is a confident communicator who is keen to learn more about our processes, systems and products and step into a role where you can be the front-line support for our vast array of customers.
Key skills we’re looking for…
- Handling customer support queries and liaise with the technical and account management teams to resolve any issues
- Speak to customers regarding technical issues and try to resolve them on first contact
- Assist customers with the onboarding process and any associated admin tasks such as due diligence
- Work closely with our international support team in Taiwan
- Escalate issues to necessary teams
- Communicate effectively with customers through Skype and other forms of communication
- Ability to learn new technologies and products, and apply this to problems
Bonus Points For…
- Experience with APIs
- Technical knowledge and eagerness to pick up new tech
- Experience with onboarding customers
Therefore, if you are a highly skilled, ambitious and experienced Technical Customer Support Advisor with a proven track record of International B2B Technical Sales and you would like to join a multiple award winning eGaming studio who have been accredited as one of the ‘Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’, been recognised by the BBC as a top technology employer and have a 1 star accreditation as a ‘Top Company to Work For’ then send in your CV today for review!
Apply for this job